- Goat hides, Lamb hides and dark brown linen combined
- raw edges of leather being used as decorative elements
- unlined, lightweight
- treasured and antique collections of a variety of sturdy, metal-looped buttons are being used, military style
- attractive back and wrist details
- unique front closure: a worked in vest part provides a slimming front line
- inserted front pocket
- vest part bears an inside pocket for a cell phone
- fit: comfortable, lived-in, leisure
Sleeve length (from neck-shoulder-point over shoulder over bent elbow down to wrist) 30-33
- able to replicate this jacket in approximation depending on the natural edge-lines of the goat skins and according to your size-specifications
- turnaround for made-to-order jackets about 10-12 days.
For custom work I’ll require a 50% deposit of the agreed final price.