– Goat hides, Lamb hides and linen combined
– raw edges of the leather are used as decorative elements
– unlined, lightweight
– treasured and antique collections of a variety of sturdy, metal-looped buttons are being used , military style included
– attractive back and wrist details
– unique front closure: a worked in vest part provides a slimming front line
– inserted front pocket
– vest part bears an inside pocket for a cell phone
– fit: comfortable, lived-in, leisure
sleeve length (from neck-shoulder-point over shoulder over bent elbow down to wrist) 30-33
– able to replicate this jacket in approximation depending on the natural edge-lines of the goat skins and according to your size-specifications
– turnaround for made-to-order jackets about 10-12 days.
For custom work I’ll require a 50% deposit of the agreed final price.
-material available for roughly 10 more jackets